| Episode 9|
Marik's Shattered Dick in a Box
Mahrio and Looegee Bobsled Down a Hill
- Today's events
- FATLPs updates
- Sgt Frog Abridged updates
- Legend of the Fatman status
- Thorn might be doing a Bomberman Jetters abridged series
- Fatman's Fucked-Up but True Story
- Grammar Nazi Thorn
- Debut of Yoshi's Craptastic Story
- Fatman reviews Cyber Marionette J
- Ghost reviews Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII
- More Craptastic Story
- Ghost's commercial for a Glass of Time
- Guess the host's weight
- Fatman reviews Inuyasha: Secret of the Divine Jewel
- One more Craptastic Story segment
- The podcast takes its name from the spastic story Yoshi wrote during the podcast, which would later be titled Yoshi's Craptastic Story.
- The Craptastic Story segment came about from Thorn reading Fatman's ex-girlfriend's story, which had little-to-no typos but was very boring. Yoshi began typing out his own story in extremely terrible English to mock it. Thorn read what Yoshi wrote very over-the-top, and the segment formula stuck. It was a regular segment until it was retired on TheMidnightFrogs Podcast Episode 2, over four months later.
- Thorn would not begin Jetters Abridged for over a year. When he did, he decided to do it with BigTUnit1 and Codeblackhayate as Team Bulge Bomb.