| Episode 49|
Sixth Anniversary and the SFA Finale
It was the last episode of the podcast before the team quietly fell into permanent hiatus.
- The Sgt Frog Abridged Movie status
- Thorn interviewed by ProfKranc about TIBA
- Rune Factory 4, Story of Seasons, Harvest Moon: Animal Parade and HM: Frantic Farming
- Possible Upcoming LPs from Travis and Yoshi
- Made for TIBA and for 10k subs
- The title
- Intro narration
- V is for Vampire
- Sam's dead parents
- Gotta raspberry 'em all
- Sudden lightning powers
- Unused jokes
- Serve Pokemon
- Arguing couple
- Flammable gas
- What kind of ghost Pokemon are you?
- Hi-ho, Rattata!
- I was here the whole time
Q&A and Shooting the Shit
- Thoughts on TIBA - other entries, the rules
- The image for the podcast is a screencap of Team Rocket from Pokemon Origins that Thorn photoshopped to have their mouths higher up on their faces. It was not included in HICYM, but he did tweet it during editing.
- Though unintentional, podcast 49 became the last episode of the podcast before the team quietly dissolved.