| Episode 32|
- Copyright strike for SFA18
- "Look at Your Boobs"
- Meet the Frogs
- Skyward Sword
- Sleeping Dogs
- Bioshock Infinite
- Episode 2 of Burst Angel Abridged
- Thorn's webcomic with an-artist-complex
- Another album is being recorded
- Voicing in a secret project
- Wanted to give more character motivation to Shiro
- Dream sequence art by Tempe, Blobby by Travis
- Thunder bomb teleport
- Emergency codes
- Birdy driving in a circle
- Bomb house
- This was the unused episode that brought back the series
- Unused ideas - Snake, Chef
- Shurara's portrayal
- It's like SFA13, but how it should have been
- The "issues" episode
- Keroro the literal piece of shit
- Mom's headbanging music
- Keroro trying to win his mom's favour, and he's still an asshole
- Beverage hard
- Eating and dancing
- Brandy's back
- Shurara and Mekeke doing serious puns
- Tempe's art: Shurara logo + New SFA logo
Live fanfic reading
- Tempe, Yoshi and Thorn read a joke Sgt Frog fanfic that Thorn found on Tumblr.
Q&A and Random Discussions
- The podcast takes its name, and some of its latter discussion, from a picture Tempe drew of Thorn and Travis getting married. The picture is used as the podcast art.
- SFA18 was reinstated the day the podcast was edited and uploaded.
- This is currently Thorn's favourite podcast.